DB Surgical has a job opportunity available for a Sales Associate in the Atlanta, Georgia area.
To view the job description, please see below or download a PDF copy here:
Sales Associate – Atlanta GA (~23KB PDF File)
To apply, please complete the form below.
Spearheads the selling of DB Surgical products in accordance with budgeted objectives and to obtain maximum profitability and volume in relation to preset standards.
- Promotes and sells DB Surgical products
- Educates and informs doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel as to the proper use and maintenance of DB Surgical products
- Directs product evaluations in OR and office settings
- May assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows and conventions
- Keeps Regional Manager informed of territory progress on a regular basis
- Solves product problems for customers in an expeditious fashion
- May assist in the training and development of sales personnel
- Manages and maintains a sample inventory of products
- Must understand and adhere to all OR guidelines when conducting a product evaluation
- Must be able to communicate with large groups of people
- Must be able to use common office equipment (e.g. fax, modem, calculator, PC, etc.)
- Must be able to drive an automobile
- Must be able to routinely negotiate price and terms of transactions between DB Surgical and its customers
- Must be able to readily solve customer issues
- Must have fundamental command of all products and be able to disseminate this knowledge to the customer
- Must be able to analyze territory market potential and prioritize call patterns accordingly
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- 2+ years in a medical or sales position (experience in the Operating Room is strongly preferred)